Donde iréis, tu guía gastronómica de siempre

sábado, 29 de enero de 2011

TRADUCCIONES LITERALES

Hey Joe, where you goin' with that gun in your hand
Hey Joe, I said where you goin' with that gun in your hand
I'm going down to shoot my old lady
You know, I've caught her messin' around with another man
I'm going down to shoot my old lady
You know, I've caught her messin' around with another man
And that ain't too cool
Hey Joe, I've heard you shot your woman down, shot her down, now I said I've heard you shot your old lady down, You shot her down to the ground Yes I did, I shot her You know, I caught her messin' round, messin' round town Yes I did, I shot her You know,
I caught my old lady messin' around town And I gave her the gun I SHOT HER!
Hey Joe, alright Shoot her one more time, baby
Hey Joe, said now Where you gonna run to now? Where you gonna run to?
Hey Joe, I said where you gonna run to now? Where you, where you gonna go?
Well, dig it I'm goin' way down south,
Way down to Mexico way
Alright! I'm goin' way down south,
Way down where I can be free Ain't no one gonna find me
Ain't no hangman gonna,
He ain't gonna put a rope around me
You better believe it right now I gotta go now
Hey Joe, you better run on down
Good by everybody
Hey Joe, uhh Run on down





Oye Jóse, ¿dónde vas con esa pistola en la mano
Oye Jóse, me dijo dónde vas con esa pistola en la mano
Voy a tirar mi vieja Usted sabe, yo le llamó la Messin 'Around con otro hombre
Voy a tirar mi vieja Usted sabe, yo le llamó la Messin 'Around con otro hombre
Y eso no es demasiado bueno
Oye Jóse, escuché que le disparó a su mujer hacia abajo, le dispararon por ahora
Sabía que he oído desde que su anciana abajo,
Usted le disparó en el suelo
Sí lo hice, le disparó
Ya sabes, me llamó 'redondo, messin' messin alrededor de su ciudad natal
Sí lo hice, le disparó Ya sabes, saqué mi messin anciana por la ciudad
Y le di la pistola Yo la tiro!
Oye Jóse, bien Dispara a su vez, el bebé
Oye Jóse, dijo que ahora ¿A dónde vas a correr? ¿Dónde vas a ir?
Oye Jóse, dije que vas a correr? ¿Dónde estás, dónde vas?
Bueno, cave Quiero decir yendo hacia el sur,
Hasta llegar a manera de México ¡Muy bien!
Quiero decir yendo hacia el sur,
Hacia abajo donde puedo ser libre
No es nada me va a encontrar ¿No hay verdugo ir,
Él no va a ser una soga alrededor de mí
Es mejor creer ahora
Me tengo que ir ahora
Oye Jóse, es mejor que correr por
Bueno para todos
Oye Jóse, uhh Agotado

2 comentarios:

  1. Yo también me cabreo mucho si me llaman redondo, messin'.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. El chico tenía problemas de sobrepeso, normale que se enfadara.
    Mujeres...

    ResponderEliminar